With an average annual snowfall of 21 meters and more high-speed chairlifts then most resorts offer, it is no wonder why Kiroro is becoming an easy choice for visitors who are searching for perfect ski conditions.
But skiing is just the beginning! Guests can snowshoe, take part in a snow cat tour, or even hire a snow buggy and try a thrilling off-road driving experience in the snow. With its endless world of winter activities, super accessible back country terrain, and a variety of dining experiences, its hard not to be lured into Kiroro Resort.
At Hokkaido Holiday Services, we are here to help you take the hassle out of your holiday! We can help you book with the region’s best suppliers and organize every aspect of your holiday prior to your arrival. Our team’s fantastic local knowledge ensures every aspect of your holiday will be tailored to delight and suit your party.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- This service is only available to Hokkaido Holiday Services guests.
- Bookings are subject to the Hokkaido Holiday Services Terms and Conditions.
- Requests for changes or cancellations should be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Please note our strict cancellation policy for cancellations made within 16 days of arrival—cancellations within 16 days are non-refundable and will incur 100% of the total price.
- All cancellations 16 days prior to arrival will be subject to a 4,000JPY cancellation fee. Cancellations made 16-30 days before arrival may be subject to an additional supplier cancellation fee, if applicable.
- All amendments are subject to a 4,000JPY amendment fee.
- A booking is not confirmed until an invoice has been issued. Once an invoice has been issued, all cancellation and amendment conditions apply.
- We highly encourage all guests to arrange travel insurance.